Enterprise Fleet Services provides technical support, facilitation, coordination, research and analysis to assist the state's Transportation Directors in achieving their goals. These recommendations include:
- Implementing statewide maintenance referral contracts and practices to ensure performance.
- Broadening the mission of fleet management programs to include all motorized equipment.
- Restructuring of cost charge-back systems.
- Developing a standardized methodology for calculating per-mile costs.
- Implementing the FleetAnywhere fleet management information system statewide.
- Streamlining the vehicle purchase approval process.
- Reviewing fleet replacement planning and financing processes.
- Restructuring of fleet management organizations.
- Unification of motor pool operations in Madison.
- Consolidation of Madison-area maintenance operations.
- Measuring fleet performance and instituting best practices.