SCO Audit Section
The Audit Section performs the following activities.
- Conducts audits of each state agency. The audits include reviewing internal controls over disbursements and checking for compliance with applicable rules, regulations, statutes and state policies.
- Processes wage actions (child support, garnishments, etc.) against state employees.
- Maintains the State Single Audit Guidelines used by CPA firms that conduct audits of local governmental units.
- Responds to agency questions on interpretations of state policies.
- Performs special projects.