The Office of Business Development was created in 2012. They work with business owners, trade associations, affiliated organizations and Chambers of Commerce throughout Wisconsin to ensure business has a seat at the table, advocate for business interests within government and present rule change recommendations to appropriate agency or the Legislature.
The Office of Business Development works closely with the Small Business Regulatory Review Board to reduce or remove burdens that laws and rules place on business in Wisconsin.
Recommend a Rule Change
- Supplier Diversity Programs: State programs for Minority, Women and Disabled Veteran Business Owners
- VendorNet: Wisconsin’s electronic purchasing information system
- WisBuild: Electronic interface for construction projects
- Wisconsin Regulatory Review Report: provides details on the 307 proposed modifications to rule chapters that were identified, including 40 for full repeal, that affect 208 of Wisconsin’s Administrative Rule chapters.
- Executive Order 61: Requires state agencies to work with the Small Business Regulatory Review Board.
101 East Wilson Street, 10th Floor
PO Box 7864
Madison, WI 53707