Unity Voice Mail Contacts, Help desk, Order process, Reports
TCM - Telecom Managers
Authorized AT&T Unity voice mail coordinators/contacts
All issues, questions, orders requests should be submitted by authorized managers/coordinators (see above lists) via one of these methods; use what works best for your agency.
NDS NOC TELEPHONE NUMBER: 888-444-4730
NDS NOC EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter the MAILBOX number or your internal WORK ORDER number at the BEGINNING of the subject line
NDS NOC PORTAL - https://ncompass.network-data.com/noc/portal/Login.php
ONLY authorized coordinators will have access to this portal
Voicemail Orders: must provide the following: User Name, Telephone Number, Voicemail/Change Detail, Department Code, Billing ID (maybe your zbill number (ATN) or other number requested) and what service location: Mad1A, Mad1B, Mad2, Mad3, EC, GB, Milw.
· Mad1A: 264-6300 - in Madison (261, 264, 265, 266, 267) sites (NOT DOA DOR DOT DHS with these numbers)
· Mad1B: 266-8500 in Madison (261, 264, 265, 266, 267) sites DOA DOR DOT DHS ONLY
· Mad2: 261-7000 – in Madison (270 271 273-277 288 298 240-246 249 221-224 232), Stoughton
· Mad3: 261-8020 – CALL HANDLERS in Madison, Janesville, Beloit, Stoughton·
· EC: 831-5300– Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, Ellsworth, Hudson, Menomonie, River Falls, and others
· GB: 448-6575 – Green Bay, Howard, Wrightstown, Appleton, Kewaunee, Neenah, Oshkosh, Stevens Point, Sturgeon Bay, Waupaca and other
· Milw: 227-5140 – Milwaukee, Beaver Dam, Burlington, Cedarburg, Delavan, Fond du Lac, Grafton, Hartland, Horicon, Jefferson, Juneau, Kenosha, Manitowoc, Mayville, Menomonie Falls, Newberg, Port Washington, Pewaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Sturtevant, Union Grove, Watertown, Waukesha, Waupun, West Bend, Whitewater and others
VOSS PORTAL – PIN changes only. https://ucvuadmin.uccentral.att.com/bvsm/
click here for Voss Portal Instructions
Voice Mail order process:
Place your order with the NOC
Place your order with the NOC
IF the change order includes a change to the billing id a copy of the request must go to ATT BILLING GROUP
email@example.com (new address)
Submit your order to the NOC first, then if needing a billing id change, submit email request to the ATT BILLING GROUP
Place your order with the NOC or you may use the VOSS portal
For your inventory and last use monthly report please contact Paul Boyle firstname.lastname@example.org 608-252-2133
If you need one time or monthly she will send the report, the data will be from the UNITY system. For Billing reports, please go to the Billing Portal - https://singlebill.att.com/Login.aspxBilling Questions should all be directed to: AT&T BILLING GROUP
EXPECTATIONS FROM THE NOC:
When a person calls in, the ticket number will be provided over the phone to the approved submitter. If the request is submitted on the portal the ticket number will be presented to the submitter upon successful creation. If an email is sent to the NOC, when an engineer creates a ticket and email will be sent back to the submitter which contains our ticket number. Our ticket numbers are 6 digits long and are currently in the 139,000’s.
The passcode/pin resets (passcode/pin resets only, not complete box reset) will be opened as a P3 MACD request, which means assigned with 2 hour (normally less) and work to completion/resolution based on that priority (24 hrs).