The Division of Enterprise Operations (DEO) administers enterprise policies governing procurement, risk management, fleet management and records management, provides services to DOA and other agencies in the areas of financial management, procurement, fleet management, air transportation, records management, mail transportation, risk management and the State Prosecutors Program, and facilitates opportunities for disadvantaged businesses to sell goods and services to state agencies.
- State Bureau of Procurement manages statewide contracts for goods and services commonly used by agencies and UW campuses that create savings and improve efficiencies for the enterprise.
- Bureau of Enterprise Fleet oversees the operation of Central Fleet and Wisconsin Air Services, fleet policies, records management and inter-department mail.
- Bureau of State Risk Management administers property, liability and worker's compensation programs and helps state agencies control and reduce losses.
- Supplier Diversity Program facilitates opportunities for minority-, woman- and service disabled veteran-owned businesses to sell their goods and services to the State.
- Bureau of Financial Management provides accounting, budgeting and other fiscal services for DOA and other agencies, boards and commissions.
- State Prosecutors Office (SPO) supports District Attorney offices through budgeting, legislative research, grant support and employment relations services.